Thursday, December 17, 2015

Faster Mommy's Top Christmas Gifts for Runners!

So I may be a month or so late in doing this post but better late than never right??

I have been asked A LOT, what do I get for my wife/husband she's/he's a runner.  I usually suggest things that I love and use so I figured I would share in case you are like me and JUST started shopping.

10.  For a newbie runner a Garmin is a fabulous thing.  The Forerunner 10 is a great entry watch and gets the job done without busting your budget.  For a little more advanced runner, check out the Forerunner 220 (which is totally on my wishlist).

9. Hydration!!!!  I switch between a Nathan handheld for shorter distances and a Camelback for longer distances.  Perfect gift!!

8.  Make your water count!!!  NUUN tablets make FABULOUS stocking stuffers!!!!!  While you are there, pick up a NUUN water bottle too!

7.  A foam roller, yes, your runner needs one.  You can pick the least evil looking one at your local sporting goods store.

6.  Headsweats visors!!  These are fantastic for men and women and they have some super rad looking ones!!

5.  See #5, but go to Sparkle Athletic and pick up SPARKLY ones for your fave sparkly gal.

4.  SOCKS, every runner needs socks.  Put them in their stocking, put them under the tree....and get a variety!  (Smartwool are fantastic for winter/wet running!)

3.  UNDIES!!!  Men and women need them, go pick out some fabulous running undies and stuff them in a stocking. (PS it is a tradition in our house that mommy puts underwear in EVERYONE'S stockings)

2.  Recovery sandals.  Something to wear after those crazy runs! I have PR Soles on my wishlist this year.

1.  You know runners LOVE to wear their medals for as LOOONG as possible....well now she can wear it all the time!!  Grab a Stella & Dot engravable with her distance and boom, wear all the time medal without being obnoxious!!!

Enjoy and happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment