Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Review: Good Luck Box!




I was lucky enough to be selected to receive and review a Good Luck Box!  First of all, you can't NOT smile when this gorgeous little box arrives, the color is just happy (and happens to be one of my faves) and the inspirational "You got this!" right on the outside of the box is just fantastic.  Open it up and bam, shoelaces in that happy green again. 



The goodies inside were just wonderful.  Sunnies, koozie, sample sizes of some fantastic running related products.  Adorable shamrock shaped pasta, Honey Stinger waffle, mini Body Glide (hello TSA compliant awesomeness), Picky bar, and best of all a travel Tiger Tail mini roller!!!! 



The little card with tips on how to make the most of your race was spot on, and they are all things I try to make sure I do! 

These boxes are just absolutely adorable!!  You can order them for yourself or my favorite option, send one to a friend!  They will even customize it for a specific race which is just extra special! 

Thank you Good Luck Box for sending me a box to review!!  





*I was gifted a Good Luck Box, but all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment